Roblox: 800 Robux giveaway*
Who is it for
Roblox gamers that are looking to:
- Enhance their character appearance and improve their reputation
- Establish a private Game server, exclusive for them and their friends experience
- Gain access to paid-Only Roblox games, for unique and uncommon challenges
Links to Trivia.Zone
Roblox Find the Difference
Roblox Ninja Legends Pro Trivia
Roblox Jailbreak Trivia
What are Roblox Robux what they are good for
Robux is Roblox’s in-game virtual currency. They are used in various ways:
Some Roblox-based games cost Robux to play to start with, making these games exclusive to players that own sufficient Robux funds.
Many Roblox-based games allow people to purchase ‘private servers’, aka ‘VIP’, if they want to play exclusively with their friends.
Robux is mainly used to enhance the game experience, allowing the player to buy or upgrade hats, avatars, animations, faces, gear, bundles & emotes. Roblox marketplace offers a variety of exclusive items to provide their buyer a unique, personalized character experience, by equipping it with Immortal Swords, Wizard's Hats, Gray Assassin, Gearloose Goggles, Kitty Ears, Viking Helm, Rubber Duckie, Helmets, Archmage Faceplate, Crowns, Eggs & Skulls and many more. Items range in rarity, with some being valued at over $500 in real money. With a supply and demand system in place, items tend to fluctuate in value.
As in many social games, beyond the personal fun, owning these exclusive items promote the player’s glory and fame among its gaming friends.
Subscribing to the Roblox Premium program provides players with a variety of attractive deals, like 10% bonus on Robux purchase, Access to Game’s marketplace economy platform, allowing the player to trade and even earn real money.
How to Get Free Robux
All Robloxians constantly look for creative ways to achieve free Robux, also known as R$ or Robucks. Searching online, there seem to be different ways to grab free Robux:
- Robux hacks - There are minisites that claim to charge players’ accounts with Robux in return for performing online activities, such as watching video ads, installing mobile apps or submitting a survey. In many cases, these sites introduce a phishing scam when they ask for the gamers’ credentials
- Promo-codes (aka promotional codes) - These are codes that are exchanged when an actual Robux purchase is done. Some of these are further traded for their original or elevated price, depending on their value and scarcity. Some codes can be used only once before they become obsolete so check carefully prior to trading
- Free Robux Generators - These supposedly produce Robux money on-demand, according to some contribution performed by the player. While some of these generators tend to function seasonally, most just simulate the concept. As with hacks, beware from phishing attempts if requested to share account details
- Roblox Creator Challenges Gifts - These are tutorials created as educational programs, designed to instruct new Roblox-platform developers how to create and develop games in the Roblox Studio. In return, as a reward for completing the training, they grant the developer Roblox items. Make sure that you play challenges that are created by "Roblox Creator Challenge" so that rewards can be actually won
What is Roblox, how popular is it and why?
Roblox is a global gaming platform, allowing its users to gather, commune, create, and share virtual experiences in an immersive 3D worlds. Unlike a traditional game, Roblox is a platform, with a heavy emphasis on creating and sharing the experience with other players online.
The main benefit of this extremely popular game is that it offers hundreds of free user-created games, all built using Roblox Studio, for its users to play. All these games were built by Roblox community members, and there are millions of them to explore. They range on a scale from wildly deep concepts to much simpler in design and interaction, and there are lots of variations in between.
Thanks to their diversity they allow the players to act in a variety of life-like yet fantastic experiences, such as building an ultimate theme park, drive a professional race car, star in a fashion show, become a superhero, run a high school, operate detailed mechanical simulators, learn scuba diving, work at a pizza place, perform a jailbreak, nurture virtual pets, play an in-game roleplay or a classical FPS shooter game, survive natural disasters, or design domestic environments where the player, their friends, and other online relatives can conveniently hang-out in a positive environment. Some Roblox players focus solely on the creative aspects, while others tend more toward the actual playing.
Roblox YouTube channels and their professional content are among Robloxians’ popular destinations for various motivations, such as obtaining game goodies, discovering effective Robux tricks, exploring walkthroughs, and socializing through in-game and peripheral chat and video applications. Thanks to this growing community, Roblox has become a major social gaming experience rather than a single-player one.
Roblox is available on many platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, VR Devices, and popular consoles. Signing up for a Roblox account is free and can be carried out by visiting its official website.
Roblox’s audiences are scattered around the globe; The US leads the way with the biggest number of players, most are daily gamers. Brazil, Russia, Canada & the UK follows. To date, there are over 150 million monthly active users, making it one of the most popular gaming-platforms ever.
What is a Giveaway and How do I get it here?
Giveaways are fun promotional tools in the gaming, esports, and related shopping markets. They are... read more